Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 In Scotland (Funded)
Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 to Study in Scotland Universities. The Scotland Saltire Scholarships Offered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish Universities for International Students to Study Master’s Degree in Scotland. Scotland Government Scholarship Invites Students from Multiple Countries to pursue Masters Degree in Different academic backgrounds in Scotland Higher Education Universities. The Duration of the Saltire Scholarship in Scotland will be a 1 Year Master Degree. Also apply for Fully Funded Masters Degree Scholarships in Canada for International Students.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a program of scholarships with Scottish Universities in the areas of Science, Technology, Creative Industries, Healthcare & Medical Sciences, & Renewable and Clean Energy. Detailed information is given below. Must check Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Degree Level: One Year Master Program
- Scholarship coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- No. of awards: 50 Scholarships
- Award country: Scotland
- Last Date: 31 May 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Don’t miss Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in United States (Fully Funded).
Also check Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded).
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships 2022-23 will cover the following expenses to study in Scottish Universities:
- The Scottish Government Scholarship will award 50 Scholarships each worth £8000 Pound Sterling, towards Tuition fees.
- Saltire Scholars will also have the opportunity to take part in a program of activities over and above their studies, including dialogue with the academic and business community in Scotland.
List of Study Fields & Majors:
A wide range of academic fields is available to study in Scotland Under Scotland Government Scholarship. Examples of subject areas include:
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
Healthcare and Medical Science:
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
Clean and Renewable Energy:
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power.
Also check Bucharest Summer University Scholarship 2022 in Romania (Fully Funded).
List of Scottish Universities:
Scotland is home to a diverse and internationally successful higher education sector of 19 Scottish universities. Find out more about each one. #SCOTLANSISNOW
Find about Each University by Clicking Here
Eligibility Criteria for Scottish Scholarship:
If you are interested in applying for a Saltire Scholarship. There are some Rules & Requirements to be eligible for the Saltire Government Scholarship.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
All other questions are answered at FAQ.
Check KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2023 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
The last date to apply for Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships 2023 for International Students is 31st May 2022.
How to Apply for Scotland Government Scholarships:
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for Scotland Saltire Scholarship. Complete the Online Application form before the Deadline. The Link to Online Application and official website link is given below: